Your Best Employee Leaves, Now What? Strategies to Effectively Cross-Train and Rotate Job Duties
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Understand and implement cross-training now to keep your organization running smoothly.Many organizations today are so lean and slimmed-down in staffing that, when a top performer leaves, the organization's leaders do not know what to do to make up for the void created by that loss. This topic helps managers prepare for staff turnover of critical talent by describing how to plan cross-training, implement it effectively, and evaluate results. The workshop also describes the valuable role that job rotation can play in cross-training staff.
AuthorsWilliam J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPLP Fellow, Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
Developing a Roadmap for Cross-Training
• What a Roadmap Is
• How a Roadmap Is Developed
• How Individuals Are Assessed Against the Roadmap
• How Cross-Training Plans Are Developed and Implemented
Using Job Rotation for Cross-Training
• What Is Job Rotation?
• How Job Rotation Is Used in Cross-Training
• How the Effectiveness of Job Rotation Is Assessed/Evaluated
Summary and Questions and Answers