Major Changes Within the ACA International v. FCC Ruling
|OnDemand Webinar||$219||Add to Cart|
Gain an understanding on the major changes taking place with consumers and third-party communications specifically because of the DC Circuit's decisions.The DC Circuit decision has long been awaited and now sheds some light on many of the ambiguities of the TCPA. This material will help you understand what aspects of the TCPA were addressed by the DC Circuit, its impact on your current practice, operations and level of compliance based on your existing technologies and procedures.
AuthorsBarbara Fernandez, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP Concepcion A. Montoya, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Key Issues Raised by the ACA International Litigation
• Litigation Background and Procedural History
• Issues Raised on Appeal
• Summary of Arguments Raised on Appeal
Highlights of the DC Circuit Decision
• What Is an Automatic Telephone Dialing System?
• One Call Safe Harbor Rule
• Revocation of Consent
• Health-Care Related Calls
• Possible Effects on Litigation Landscape
• Anticipated FCC Exemptions
• Best Practices