Reading Between the Lines: How to Recruit and Select the Right Candidate
You will Learn:
- The most common mistake recruiters and hiring managers make.
- Why it’s not a good idea to refer to the candidate’s resume or application during the interview.
- About several time- and money-saving hiring tools.
- How to take control of the interview process.
- Why it’s important to have a structured interview question set.
In order to succeed in today’s hypercompetitive, economically uncertain, turbulent times, there is one crucial task all hiring managers must get absolutely right – how they recruit and select new hires. In this quick, 10-minute preview of our upcoming live webinar, "Reading Between the Lines: How to Recruit and Select the Right Candidate," you’ll learn a few of the best practice tips and techniques we will cover that help take the guesswork out of recruiting and hiring great people.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Business Training with your OnDemand Webinar!