PowerPoint® Pizzazz: Effectively using Animations and Transitions
Techedutainment Services, Inc.
You will Learn:
- Which transitions and animations are best suited for your presentations
- How to increase audience engagement with animation
- Effective means of displaying test, bullets, and graphs one at a time
- To present by using self-running slides and automated objects to lessen your frustration and concentrate on the audience
- Why and how to use animations and transitions in your PowerPoint® presentations
This 10 minute segment is taken from our live upcoming webinar entitled “PowerPoint Pizzazz: Creating and Presenting Effective PowerPoint® Presentations” on Wednesday, February 19 at 1:00 – 2:30 PM (EST). This segment will focus on the use of transitions and animation in PowerPoint and the benefits of using proper movement in your presentation. We will overview how to include transitions between slides and how to include animations within our slides for text, photos, and graphics. You’ll enjoy learning how to present with ease and increase an audience’s attention and retention rate with animation and transitions.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Business Training with your OnDemand Webinar!