How to Price Your Services and Products for the Government Market
You will Learn:
- The common pricing strategies used in the government market
- How contract vehicles affect winning pricing strategies
- What government considers fair and reasonable pricing
- How to compare your pricing with your competitors
- The differences between “lowest price, technically acceptable” and “best-value” pricing
In this 10 minute segment of our full OnDemand Webinar,“Updated Pricing Strategies to Win Government Contracts” we cover a difficult issue in federal contracting: pricing your services and products high enough to make a profit and yet low enough to win a competitive bid. You will learn why market intelligence is mandatory and where to find it, how to determine competitors’ pricing, critical differences in public sector and private sector pricing strategies, what constitutes acceptable profit margins, as well as how Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) bids affect every agency and industry.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Business Training with your OnDemand Webinar!