Cash Flow Statement Essentials
You will Learn:
- The importance of having a cash flow statement
- What information is provided by cash flow statements
- How to prepare a cash flow statement
- Different ways to use a cash flow statement
- How a cash flow statement is different than a balance income statement
- Best practices in creating a cash flow statement
- And more!
The cash flow statement is the most powerful source of information that can help a business determine whether to cut costs or make other strategic decisions for the future. It is also a document that can serve as evidentiary support in the event of a tax audit by the IRS. Federal regulations may require that businesses also comply with regular financial reporting requirements and submit cash flow statements to the appropriate government agency. This white paper breaks down the essentials of cash flow statements.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary white paper!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Business Training with your White Paper!