2016 Employment Law Update in Idaho
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Gain a better understanding of the emerging issues in Idaho employment law and to protect your company from litigation.
Every New Year brings new rules and trends in employment litigation. Learn about the issues and ways to protect your business. Learn about recent rules from the EEOC and explore ways to incorporate these rules and regulations into your organizations policies. Develop best practices that are friendly and effective. Receive the tools necessary to protect your organization from employment lawsuits governing wage and hour issues and disability issues.
AuthorsKimberly A. Kamel, Witherspoon Kelley William M. Symmes, Witherspoon Kelley
Fair Labor Standards Act Update - Effective July 2016
- What You Need to Know About the New Salary Changes
- Reasoning Behind the Changes
- Perspectives for Future Changes
A New Type of Accommodation
- Federal Changes in Accommodation Rules
- What Are the New Protected Classes?
- How to Navigate These New Accommodation
Leave Laws in Idaho
- What Leave Laws Exist in Idaho
- How to Navigate Accommodations
- How to Create Documentation for Your File
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|